Tracks01. Kawana : bass duet with Decebal Badila (Romania) ; one of the best bassist known by Fred.
02. All is : a compostion played with two PL1FS basses
03. Anhoé : original track played in duet with his father (Guy Schneider) on contrebass
04. Ishkar : a composition played by Fred and Armin Metz (Great German bassist)
05. Liberty city : special cover of one of the best Jaco Pastorius composition, duet with Gilles Coquard
06. Petite fugue de JC Bach : interpreted by Fred Schneider mixing four basses
07. Summertime : one of the most played jazz standard interpreted in duet with Corinne Dranguet on vocals
08. Plié en cinq : original composition written and played by Fred with voices (a melody, two voices on tapping)
09. Poléra : composition interpreted by Chico Wilcox, Igor Wilcox and Fred, Chico is one of the best brasilian virtuoso, so talented, playing here with his brother on drums and Fred...
10. Tabasco : solo composition
11. My favorite thing : an other bass/voice duet with Véronique Ebel singing
12. Beautiful story : composition played by Fred on multiple voices
13. Solid Heart : little bonus melody composed and played by Fred on his bass including midi captors
Release date: 09/2008
This album puts Fred Schneider on higher step, he plays his own compositions and some of his favorite jazz standards.
The strengh of this album is that all musics are interpreted by electric and acoustic basses, excepted on 2 tracks.
Some great guests make apparances, Decebal Badila (Romania), Armin Metz (Germany), Gilles Coquard, Corinne Dranguet, Véronique Ebel, Guy Schneider, Chico et Igor Wilcox(Brasil).