2. Chapter 1 :The travel to octavia (guest solo Franck Karmattitude)
3. Chapter 2 :In the city of Octavia
4. Chapter 3 :The strange encounter (guest solo guitar Shanka)
5. Chapter 4 :Opening the astral music box
6. Chapter 5 :Becoming Giddy (guest solo Raphael de Stefano)
7. Chapter 6 :When evrything disappears (guest solo Raphael de Stefano on guitar & Markus Fortunato on bass guitar)
8. Chapter 7 :Travelling back home, home sweet home Bonus tracks (issued from the album "From 6:00 to 7:00")
9. Bonus Track - 6:00
10. Bonus Track - 6:30
11. Bonus Track - 6:40
12. Bonus Track - 6:50
Drums: Vincent Fabre
Guests: Shanka, Franck Karmattitude, Raphael De Stefano, Markus Fortunato
Mixing and mastering: Ayman
Ayman began playing guitar at 21 (before he was very busy with his Engineering studies etc…), he is now 40 years old.
His musical universe quickly evolved when he discovered guitar players such as John Petrucci, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Tony Mac Alpine, Paul Gilbert or Yngwie J Malmsteen…
In fact, the list of the guitar players who contributed to develop his style, from the technical or “melodical” point of view, is very long.
He played in several bands. Actually he’s playing as solo artist and with his new starting band Roswell Farm.