Winter NAMM 2020: PEDALS on PEDALS on PEDALS!!!
MAXON APEX 808
• Designed by Susumu Tamura, creator of the TS808 Tubescreamer
• Features a hand-selected, NOS 4558 Op Amp
• Incredible transparency and note definition
• Reacts to volume dynamics like a tube preamp/power amp
• Sonic Distortion modified to Fusion Guitarist Scott Henderson’s specs
• Improved low and midrange responses via modified tone circuit
• Increased output level
TWA WAHXIDIZER FUZZ
• Fuzz circuit based on Univox Super Fuzz
• Parametric EQ with manual, envelope or expression pedal control of frequency
• Can be used as a Fuzz, Envelope Filter/Fuzz, or Fuzz/Wah/Octave
• Works with Guitar or Bas
TWA MICROCHASM OCTAVE
• 100% analog -1 Octave circuit tracks quickly & accurately down to low-G on a Bass Guitar.
• Tone control for -1 Octave moves from deep, round subs to edgy, square wave synth pulses
• 100% analog +1 Octave creates upper-octave harmonic as well as Distortion, Octavia and Ring-Modulator effects.
• Solo feature allows user to select & solo either -1 Octave or +1 Octave voice using an external foot switch.